was a year of two continents and multiple adventures. much of it has been documented right here on this blog. thanks for following this past year! i feel so lucky and grateful to be living this life.
here are a few of the more monumental moments for me in 2012:
- lived in ghana for the first half—ultimately a very good experience.
- spent 2 weeks with friends in south africa.
- got a job i like doing for an organization i respect.
- took part in the beautiful mountain wedding of my sister and brother-in-law.
- moved to brooklyn (a major social improvement over ghana).
- started reading more than i ever have before. finished “people’s history of the US.”
- explored and camped in the black hills and rockies.
- saw lots of live music (including my favorite band ever).
2013 is gonna be even better. go out and create the world you want to live in.